St-Takla.org  >   books  >   en  >   fr-tadros-yacoub  >   short-stories
St-Takla.org  >   books  >   en  >   fr-tadros-yacoub  >   short-stories

Christian Library | Full Free Coptic Books | Orthodox Library

Short Stories (Stories for the Youth), book by Father Tadros Yacoub Malaty

34- Are you sure it is her voice?

 

Late father Mikhail Ibrahim told us the following story that happened to him.

One day a young man came to me complaining of his wife, saying, “She insults me with very bad words for no reason.” As the husband finished saying some of these bad words, Father Mikhail asked him, “Are you sure that these words came out of your wife?”

St-Takla.org Image: An astonished woman صورة في موقع الأنبا تكلا: امرأة مندهشة

St-Takla.org Image: An astonished woman.

صورة في موقع الأنبا تكلا: امرأة مندهشة.

“Yes, I’m not lying.”

“Is it her voice?”

“Yes it is!”

“Are you sure?”

“She’s my wife, I’ve lived with her for long time ago and I know that she is the one insulting me.”

Father Mikhail smiled and said, “It isn’t you wife. Satan talks on her mouth to ruin your life and family. She’s virtuous and pure but Satan wants to destroy both of you. Go back to her and be nice.”

The husband went back home praying for his wife and himself. He was nice to her with pure love and their house turned out to be a small church full of peace and love.

→ English translation of the story here at St-Takla.org: هل هو صوتها؟!

St-Takla.org Divider

Do not give Satan any space in your family or social life. If anyone annoyed you, rebuke Satan and be nice to your brother so that you benefit him as well as yourself. The real strong person, is the one who resolves the problems from the root. He never gets angry but nicely solves every problem.

St-Takla.org Divider

God! Give me a strong and wise personality,

So that my heart would be opened with love even to my enemies.

To know that we have only one common enemy, namely, Satan.

Love everyone; help all, so we can all live with one spirit.


Bible | Daily Readings | Agbeya | Books | Lyrics | Gallery | Media | Links

https://st-takla.org/books/en/fr-tadros-yacoub/short-stories/0034-her-voice.html

Short URL (link):
tak.la/a49pkvw