St-Takla.org  >   books  >   en  >   fr-tadros-yacoub  >   short-stories
St-Takla.org  >   books  >   en  >   fr-tadros-yacoub  >   short-stories

Christian Library | Full Free Coptic Books | Orthodox Library

Short Stories (Stories for the Youth), book by Father Tadros Yacoub Malaty

421- Fog in the Airport

 

St-Takla.org Image: At Cairo Airport, waiting for the plane to be ready! Heading to Ethiopia - Photograph by Michael Ghaly for St-Takla.org, April-June 2008. صورة في موقع الأنبا تكلا: في مطار القاهرة بانتظار تجهيز الطائرة - التوجه للحبشة - تصوير مايكل غالي لموقع الأنبا تكلاهيمانوت، إبريل - يونيو 2008.

St-Takla.org Image: At Cairo Airport, waiting for the plane to be ready! Heading to Ethiopia - Photograph by Michael Ghaly for St-Takla.org, April-June 2008.

صورة في موقع الأنبا تكلا: في مطار القاهرة بانتظار تجهيز الطائرة - التوجه للحبشة - تصوير مايكل غالي لموقع الأنبا تكلاهيمانوت، إبريل - يونيو 2008.

As the pilot Andrew approached the airport; he found it covered with thick fog. He requested from the controller to direct him for landing since visibility was nil and the airport had obstacles. He was worried, and he called the tower again and told the controller that the flight was carrying a lot of people and they were in trouble, “what should I do?”

The controller realized that the pilot was in a state of panic. He ordered the pilot to obey the orders and not to worry about the obstacles. Finally, the plane landed safely.

→ English translation of the story here at St-Takla.org: ضباب في المطار.

St-Takla.org Divider

Truly many times we hesitate to obey the word of God, finding excuses, thinking that these excuses stand in our way to heaven, Let us obey His word and leave the guidance to God, He is capable of carrying us over to the kingdom of heaven.

 

“Trust in the Lord with all you heart, and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Do not be wise in your own eyes, fear the Lord and depart from evil.

It will be health to your flesh, and strength to your bones”

(Prov. 3.5-8).

 


Bible | Daily Readings | Agbeya | Books | Lyrics | Gallery | Media | Links

https://st-takla.org/books/en/fr-tadros-yacoub/short-stories/0421-fog.html

Short URL (link):
tak.la/7t93rw5