Dates of Treatises, &c., Here Translated.
361. Julians edict. Gregory gives up rhetoric.
362. Gregory in his brothers monastery.
369. Gregory elected a reader.
372. Gregory elected Bishop of Nyssa early in this year.
374. Gregory is exiled under Valens.
375. On the Faith. On “Not three Gods.”
376. Letters vii. xiv. On the Baptism of Christ.
378. Gregory Returns to his See. Letter iii.
379. On Pilgrimages. 3
380. On the Soul and the Resurrection.
381. Gregory present at the Second Council. Oration on Meletius.
382–3. Against Eunomius, Books I–XII.
383. Present at Constantinople. Letter xxi.
384. Answer to Eunomius Second Book.
394. Present for Synod at Constantinople.
395. On Infants Early Deaths.
Rupp places this after the Council of Constantinople, 381. Letters i., v., viii., ix., xvi. are also probably after 381.
Bible | Daily Readings | Agbeya | Books | Lyrics | Gallery | Media | Links
Short URL (link):