Christian Symbian Mobile Software, Coptic Themes, Logos, and Ringtones
First: About the text Mobile tones:
1) Nokia Menu < Tones < Composer
- 6150 and 8210 can receive ringtones via SMS.
2) Ericson Settings > Edit Melody. 3) Siemens Press longer for capital letters. Small letter to have time of 1/8 and capital letters 1/4. Also, press number 0 for a pause (p). Symbol (*) is for higher octave.
Second: Christian Mobile Software:
1) Bluetooth * After downloading the software from the website to your PC, if you have Bluetooth in the pc, use it to copy the downloaded file to your mobile, then start a normal 'install' on your cell phone, by clicking on the program, and follow the steps shown.. 2) Computer (PC) * After downloading the software on your computer from the website, plug in the cable of the cell phone that you got with when you bought it.
* If you have some special Mobile software installed on your PC (from the original CD that you got with the mobile), open that application (ex.: Nokia PC Suite), and install the software through it to your mobile, and follow the steps given.
* If you didn't have a special PC software for the mobile, move the files from the computer to the cell phone, and then install the software as above.
3) Another Cell Phone You can move the software by Blue-tooth or InfraRed to your mobile, then click setup as mentioned above.
Like & share St-Takla.org