في هذا القسم سنتعلم لغات من خلال العديد من الموقع.. بدأنا سلسلة التعليم الذاتي للغة العربية لأبنائنا في المهجر، ثم إنضم إلى السلسلة اللغة القبطية.. والآن وضعنا دروس اللغة الإنجليزية والفرنسية. وسيلحقها بإذن الله لغات أخرى...
In this section you could learn languages through many sites.. We started a tutorial for Arabic Language, and another tutorial for Coptic Language followed.. Now we added English lessons. And other tutorials will follow...
How to Memorize Foreign Language Vocabulary
What is a language without words? You need a large foreign-language vocabulary to speak the language well. Build it up by reviewing often.
1. Make a two-column list of new words for each new lesson.
2. Include words that aren't in the textbook lesson: words you may pick up from your teacher or from native speakers.
3. Study vocabulary by covering one column as you move down the other.
4. Cover the other column and go through the list again. Repeat.
5. Review older vocabulary every few days.
6. Review again and often! Without review, your newly acquired vocab will fast become your newly forgotten vocab and, later, your long-forgotten vocab.
7. Integrate review into your daily routine so that it no longer seems like a burden.
8. Find a native speaker to talk with or, better yet, visit a place where the language is spoken. Vocabulary won't truly stick until you're forced to speak the language a lot.